CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Plants, Pets, & Palms

Halle is one of the four puppies that was born to Shadow in mid April, she was adopted late last week.....I miss you Hal, xoxo
This is Sadie and Lola. Lola will be leaving me next month and I'm already heartbroken.

Shadow taking a breather from parenthood.

Marley is busy looking out for his kids.

Halle and Lola

Kobe. He has since received a much needed hair cut and can now see again.

Sabel Palm

Christmas Palm. Many of these palms in my neighbourhood have already succumbed to the dreaded and deadly lethal yellowing disease. I am hoping that mine will be spared the same fate.

My newest edition to my growing palm collection, Foxtail Palm.

Another new edition, Bottle Palm.

Bismarck Palm

Areca Palm (Butterfly Palm)

My princess Sadie. I adopted her just before finding out that Shadow was pregnant.

Lantana

Latana and Zinnia


Yellow Allamanda



0 comments: