CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Blooms

Hibiscus
Caladium
Yellow Allamanda (Allamanda cathartica)
Not sure what this plant is, but it spreads easily. My fiance insists that it is a weed. Well, weed or not, I still think that it is pretty.
Orange/Gold Canna Lily. I will just let that burst of color speak for itself.
Spider Lily ( Crinum ??)- first bloom


Copper plant (Acalypha wilkesiana)
Brides Bouquet (Plumeria pudica)
Ti Plant or as we West Indians call it, Red Sister. I love this plant, not just for its brilliant color, but it seems almost indestructible, I haven't come across any insect that dares to interfere with it, at least not so far. (fingers crossed)
Red Ginger



1 comments:

lefobserver said...

PLEASE
CAN YOU ENTER IN MY BLOG IN ORDER TO TAKE THE FLAG OF YOUR COUNTRY AND IT IS WRITTEN IN MY MAP OF VISITORS?
THANK YOU
lefobserver.blogspot.com