CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Today in the Garden

Marley
Shadow
My very slow growing Sago
Shadow and Kobe
What a long tongue you have there, Kobe!
New flower bed with Lantana, coleus, pentas & more...
Hopefully the bed will fill in nicely over the next few months
Such a cutie, that's his 'I need a belly rub' look. I know it well and its hard to resist.
Marley, my devoted watch dog




Unidentified plant, but I love it.

This bed is now a bit overgrown but fabulous nontheless.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dogs are so adorable, and what fab plants!
Make sure your dogs never chew the sago-its highly toxic to dogs.

Vix said...

Thanks for the comment and the advise. I have never seen them try to chew on the Sago, however they do seem to love the flowers from plumeria pudica.

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to see lush greenery and bright flowers and leaves growing contentedly in your garden. All is cold and brown here. The dogs are sweet.

Jon said...

Vicki, Always a treat for me to visit your lovely blog with your tropical garden and drool over your photos of your great plant collection and smile at your cute dogs. We are kindred spirits as I am a "dog parent" of 2 spoiled rat terriers and a lover of tropical plants also. If you don't mind, I am adding your blog to my list of favorite sites on my sidebar. Thanks for opening the window and sharing views of your paradise with us.

Jon at Mississippi Garden

islandgal246 said...

hi I am enjoying your blog, your mystery plant is aysetatias or ganges primrose. I grow that lovely plant as well in my garden.

Vix said...

Thanks for your comment islandgal, and for the solution to my mystery plant. I will look it up on google right now.