CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

St. Kitts Music Festival 2008

The 12th annual St. Kitts Music Festival takes place from June 26 - 28 2008, although all the performers have not yet been announced by the Festival Committee, this year's event promises to be one of the most spectacular. Already on the line up are Billy Ocean, Kassav, and non other than ................John Legend.
"Did you say John Legend?"
"Yes!!!! is John Legend I say!!!!!!!"
"All together now, we're just ordinary people, we don't know which way to go...la de de"
Ok, I can't hold a tune, that's no matter, I can hardly wait to be singing out of tune along with these top notch performers. Did I mention John Legend will be there!!!?!!!
Just check out the the official website for the Festival, and I'll hope to see you there....
http://www.stkittsmusicfestival.com/

0 comments: